Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wow! I'm back!

"I translated some information about the great places. Also wrote something myself. For those places I have visited quite often, and I love them personally. I found it a pity that the foreigners can’t understand Chinese. They wouldn’t understand the interesting things of the names of the springs, which have some deep meanings and fascinating stories. Wow, too bad.
Blogs are having some bugs at the moment, and I cannot access to them. Hopefully they will be okay tomorrow. Oh lord help me."


This I wrote a few days ago and wasn't able to publish it.


I was having some big problems with Blogger. I could not see my pages!! I was going crazy for I've been working on it for such a long time and have put lots of effort in it. I thought they are gone, but the people at the customers' service tole me it was because the local government blocked all pages from Blogger.


I asked a friend to help me. We worked for more than an hour, and finally found a way to work it out!! Wow! Thanks the Lord, and of course, Thanks that friend. His name is Dingyang.

I'm really really really grateful.


It's almost 1 in the morning. I've been sitting here for 6 hours and now my whole body is aching! I've had a cold recently, so can't work for too long. I guess I'll have to get some sleep.


By the way, today is mamma's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom, and I love you!

1 comment:

♥ ms. lovesick said...

HEy! Just dropped by to say hi. I found your link at MHC pre-orientation page =)